Zentai Forum.Everything about zentai
Welcome to Zentai Club.
I know you are the same as us.
So would you wanna to join us by click the button "register "(if you did,click the button "login")
Well,if you wanna to just have a look.click the button "do not display again".
and have a nice time.

thanks for your Attention
from alex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zentai community forum -Zentai - Zentai suits, catsuits and lycra!

You are not connected. Please login or register

What do you wear: Styles, colors, etc.?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

smilence

Just curious to ask everyone what zentai suits you have? What are your favorite styles, colors, fabrics, etc.? How many suits do you have? What suits do you plan to order/have in the future?

As for myself, I have only recently gotten interested in zentai. I have one black spandex suit, but will be selling it to someone as it's the wrong size. I'll be ordering more zentai soon though!

My favorite colors: Just about all of them. Favorite styles: Definately animal print such as leopard, cheetah, dalmation, etc.! Favorite fabrics: Classic lycra/spandex, cotton or nylon/spandex, velvet/velour. I won't wear any PVC, vinyl, or rubber suits. Suits I plan to have/buy: As many as I can! I especially want to start with getting animal print suits first if I can.
What I enjoy doing with zentai: Just lounging around the house or taking pics of me in zentai. Also wearing other lycra/spandex items over my zentai suit such as tights, leotards, satin gloves, etc. Want to try maybe kigurumi/zentai store crossdressing in the future.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

• Zentai
  • Zentai suit
  • Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com