Zentai Forum.Everything about zentai
Welcome to Zentai Club.
I know you are the same as us.
So would you wanna to join us by click the button "register "(if you did,click the button "login")
Well,if you wanna to just have a look.click the button "do not display again".
and have a nice time.

thanks for your Attention
from alex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zentai community forum -Zentai - Zentai suits, catsuits and lycra!

You are not connected. Please login or register

How I Fell in Love with Zentai

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How I Fell in Love with Zentai Empty How I Fell in Love with Zentai Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:04 pm

mongo123

When I was a student, I didn't have any money to buy a zentai for myself. So I often felt jealous when seeing others wearing zentai suit. Finally I graduated from school and I had my first Job. How excited I am. THis means that I can do whatever I want when I got the salary. Many days before my first salary got paid, I searched over the internet for zentai store and selected one black and white zentai that I really love. After I got my salary, I immediately placed the order and purchased the suit. After I got the package from shipping company, I rushed home and tried it on. It feels awesome! The comfortable fabric covers my whole body and just like a huge blanket that hugs me from head to toe. I really like the feeling.
http://hihotbuy.com/catsuits-zentai-lycra-spandex-zentai-c-1_17.html
How I Fell in Love with Zentai Shinyzentaimu004-1
How I Fell in Love with Zentai Lycrau015[center]How I Fell in Love with Zentai Lycrau011[center]How I Fell in Love with Zentai Lycrau006[center]How I Fell in Love with Zentai Lycrau008[center]How I Fell in Love with Zentai Lycracf002
[/center]
[/center]
[/center]
[/center]

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

• Zentai
  • Zentai suit
  • Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com