Zentai Forum.Everything about zentai
Welcome to Zentai Club.
I know you are the same as us.
So would you wanna to join us by click the button "register "(if you did,click the button "login")
Well,if you wanna to just have a look.click the button "do not display again".
and have a nice time.

thanks for your Attention
from alex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zentai community forum -Zentai - Zentai suits, catsuits and lycra!

You are not connected. Please login or register

levels of spam starting to creep in here? what can we do

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

wedcostume

suya went down because the mods could not keep up with the onslot of spam postings that overran the forum. we are not at that level, but we have seen a pretty steady increase in posts promoting shops, putting shop names in member titles, etc. i know the mods all have real lives and cant police the forum as much as probably they would want to, but its starting to build up and become annoying. am i the only one who wants to work on this?

i'm going to guess theres even more that we dont see because the mods here are pretty good at keeping things flowing smoothly, but as members, what can we do? i've been slightly told off by a mod for reporting posts, so i dont anymore and usually just post a reply in the topic admonishing the spam poster..which doesnt seem to detour them as i use good english, and most of the spammers dont know english to well.
http://www.rushopn.com/discount-sexy-costumes_c41

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

• Zentai
  • Zentai suit
  • Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com