Zentai Forum.Everything about zentai
Welcome to Zentai Club.
I know you are the same as us.
So would you wanna to join us by click the button "register "(if you did,click the button "login")
Well,if you wanna to just have a look.click the button "do not display again".
and have a nice time.

thanks for your Attention
from alex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zentai community forum -Zentai - Zentai suits, catsuits and lycra!

You are not connected. Please login or register

when your girlfriend brings you closer than ever

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

bOOzer81

This is a true story, of something my girlfriend and I did once...... let me begin

My girlfriend loves lycra, and especially zentai suits, and on one occasion she discovered a custom lycra manufacturers, they are local, so she phoned up for an appointment for a measure up, with me as well, her vision was a two person zentai type suit, she had told the people there it was an unusual request but that's what she wanted.

Beforehand she had gone to a dancewear shop and bought an xxxl leotard, and having gone to the factory with me, she asked if there was a changing room, she said to me to strip naked and have intercourse, and then pull the leotard over the two of us, great we are having sex, I thought, and we waddled over to the staff member who took our measurements, the design was drawn up, basically a very very large zentai, with holes in the head part for one of us...me to see out of, and a single zip up the back for access. now we were having a good time in the leotard, it felt incredible, and we decided to waddle back and undress, and save our passion for later.

2 weeks passed and the call came to say it was ready for us, off we went, and we collected the super suit, it was wetlook black and very shiny indeed. We rushed home, got ready for the suit, but pulling the leotard over our bodys, adjusting the straps, and then climbing into the suit, now we had a option, one person could wear the arms, the other could arouse the other whilst inside, we closed the zip up, and let the fun begin, in the mirror it looked like a very large person was there, an idea jumped into the girlfriends mind, her friend who is of large size, had a size 30 leather coat, which was to go to the charity shop, forget that she thought, lets try it over the suit, it looked lovely.

We still do this every weeknd, and have pics for you to see at some point, now how does your girlfriend bring you close, you putting you in a catsuit, and having passion with you.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

• Zentai
  • Zentai suit
  • Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com