Zentai Forum.Everything about zentai
Welcome to Zentai Club.
I know you are the same as us.
So would you wanna to join us by click the button "register "(if you did,click the button "login")
Well,if you wanna to just have a look.click the button "do not display again".
and have a nice time.

thanks for your Attention
from alex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zentai community forum -Zentai - Zentai suits, catsuits and lycra!

You are not connected. Please login or register

Welcome - this is what we're all about

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Welcome - this is what we're all about Empty Welcome - this is what we're all about Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:04 am

Admin

Admin

Hello and welcome to the zentai forums.

Now, there are a lot of spandex and lycra related forums with discussions and images of all the best girls in spandex.

So you may be thinking why we need another one.

Well, we want to add something different and in the next few months I'm going to be working on a complete Spandex Headquarters that will have everything that a man (or woman) needs in order to get the most out of spandex online.

When joining the forum you'll be able to post messages, upload images from your computer to the forum, etc, etc.

In addition we also have a Community area which has things like a communal image gallery for everyone to view.

So, I hope you enjoy the website, get involved and work to get the most out of the spandex community.

Thanks guys!

https://zentai.forumotion.com

nancy12345

Hey nice..I like the Zentai forum....my name is Nicol and am a photographer....photography is my profession...am 30 years old and am from India..

Thank you

http://www.pptphotography.net/

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

• Zentai
  • Zentai suit
  • Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com