Zentai Forum.Everything about zentai
Welcome to Zentai Club.
I know you are the same as us.
So would you wanna to join us by click the button "register "(if you did,click the button "login")
Well,if you wanna to just have a look.click the button "do not display again".
and have a nice time.

thanks for your Attention
from alex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zentai community forum -Zentai - Zentai suits, catsuits and lycra!

You are not connected. Please login or register

swimming in zentai, families to consider

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1swimming in zentai, families to consider Empty swimming in zentai, families to consider Mon Jun 25, 2012 7:26 pm

wedcostume

i live in a condo complex, its full of families who love the pool. i'd really like to swim in the pool in zentai, or even my dive skin..but i hesitate because of preconceived notions about fetishes and whatnot..and the fact that the pool is full with kids all the time.

i wouldnt really be doing it for fetish reasons, just kind of silly reasons, just for fun..not sexually driven at all. but what can i do to improve my chances of acceptance by these people?

they've seen me in my cat costumes, and they dont seem to mind..but that may be because i just walk out and leave, without much interaction with anyone.

maybe i'm just overthinking this, but i really dont want to encounter negativity just because i want to be silly and feel good in the pool.
http://www.rushopn.com/discount-catsuits-zentai_c3

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum

•  

• Zentai
  • Zentai suit
  • Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com